10’ x10’ Booth Space
8’ back curtain drape
3’ side curtain division
1- 8’ skirted table
Sign with Business Name and Booth #
2020 Pricing: TBD
Silver, Gold, or Platinum Sponsors: FREE
10’ x 20’ Booth Space
*If you need more space then designated, please contact the Chamber Office.
2020 Pricing: TBD
Gold, or Platinum Sponsors: FREE
Electricity- brought to your booth: $12.00
Important Information for Exhibitors:
- Show Deposit: ALL exhibitors must send a separate check of $25.00 for a show deposit. You will get your check handed back to you if you are still set up on Sunday at 2:45pm.
- Certificate of Liability– All exhibitors must provide a valid certificate of liability insurance, please include with your payment and registration.
- Booth Assignment: Booth Assignment and additional show information will be emailed to exhibitor by April 26.
- Booth Set-Up: Friday, May 3: 9:00am-5:00pm. Booth Tear-Down: Sunday, May 6: 3:00-5:00pm
(If these times do not work for you, special arrangements can be made if you contact the Chamber Office)
- Wi-Fi Service– Thanks to Pioneer Central School District we will be able to offer Wi-Fi Internet Service to all exhibitors.
- Selling: If you will be selling anything at your booth, you must have a New York Department of Taxation and Finance Certificate of Authority displayed.
- Food and Drinks for Sale: There will be food and drinks for sale throughout the event. To make it easy on vendors, volunteers will come around and offer to take orders and will make deliveries.
- Restrooms: Indoor restrooms are available for exhibitors only. There will be an outdoor porta-potty available for the community.
Show Theme: “Business in Action”
- Exhibitors are encouraged to incorporate the theme of the show into their booth décor. There will be a “People’s Choice” contest where Community Showcase goers pick their favorite booth that used the show theme. 50% off a booth space in the 2020 show will be the reward! We can’t wait to see how you get creative.
Your donation will help to ensure a successful event for exhibitors and attendees.
Basket Auction Sponsor- Donation of a basket for our Basket Auction during the Community Showcase
- Recognition of Business as a 2020 Community Showcase Sponsor
Bronze Level Sponsorship- $150
- Recognition of Business as a 2019 Community Showcase Sponsor
Silver Level Sponsorship- $250
- Same value as Bronze AND
- Sponsor Sign
- One Free 10’x10’ Indoor Booth Space
Gold Level Sponsorship- $500
- Same value as Silver AND
- Complimentary Arcade Herald Ad in the Tri-County Community Showcase Feature
Platinum Level Sponsorship- $750
- Same value as Gold AND
- Additional Free Booth Space (2 total)
*Sponsorship Deadline: April 10, 2020*